Thursday, March 22, 2012

50 States

I need HELP!!

How many of you are participating in the 50 States Reading Challenge with me??

I know that many of you are.

I also know that I'm having a TREMENDOUSLY terrible time finding books for different states. Well, I've come up with a solution - if you'll help me. I've embedded a twitter feed on this blog so that we can share those hard to fins states. Just Give us the book title and state and use the #50StatesC hashtag so we can all pass this challenge!!

Let's win this together!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, SUCH a good idea! I'm really struggling. Plus, I keep reading European or futuristic books that don't take place in any state at all! Thanks for starting this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! I've read SO many set in Europe that I'm beginning to get freaked! It's really too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm participating in another state challenge but it is similar. What states are you looking for? Or do you want me to list what I have so far...you know me boss..tech challenged. Twitter lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a Tweeting kind of girl. Let me know what states you need and I'll see what I can give you in the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, Bev if you just point me to your list I can add them to the stream ;)

    ReplyDelete